Make a difference! Join Kota Connections as a full-time Community Employment Specialist (CES) to make a positive difference in the employment of people with disabilities. Enjoy a fulfilling job helping clients searching, applying, and maintaining employment.
- Full-Time position working between 35-40 hours per week
- Medical and Dental insurance offered
- Mileage reimbursement of $0.43 per mile
- IRA Retirement Option with up to a 3% match by Kota Connections
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Flexible to work on some evenings/weekends if client’s have jobs on evenings or weekends.
Community Employment Specialists (CES) at Kota Connections have a fun and rewarding job supporting individuals with disabilities in searching for and maintaining employment in the community. As a CES you will be supporting individuals in building their resume, interviewing skills, and increasing their likelihood of gaining employment in the community. Community Employment Specialists take an individual approach to each person served in finding the right employment possibilities for each person. You will be providing transportation and support in searching for job possibilities as well as interviews and job check ins.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, insurance, and willingness to transport clients in personal vehicles
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
- Basic computer skills (Must be able to navigate our website and use a computer for documentation)
- Genuine interest in working with adults with developmental disabilities
- Prior history working with disabled adults encouraged
- Background study clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or four years’ experience working in the field
- 18 years of age or older
Wage: $18.00 – $19.00 hourly wage
Email ten.snoitcennocatok@slarrefer or call our office at 952-469-1555 for more information.